Walker – Knee Walker - Knee
- Knee walker makes it so much easier to get around. Unlike crutches (which make you look like you have a massive wingspan) and wheelchairs (which limit the use of your hands)
- Knee walker free up your hands and make it easier to get around with your good leg.
- It’s easier to take all weight off of your injured foot or ankle.
- A knee walker allows you to rest your knee on a comfortable pad, which supports your body’s weight.
- A roll about scooter minimizes the chances that you’ll re-injury your foot or ankle.