Sock Helper With Handles Shoe & Socks Aids
Sock Helper With Handles assists in putting on socks, compression or regular stockings and pantyhose.
Sock Helper With Handles
- Assists in putting on socks, compression or regular stockings and pantyhose.
- This sturdy helper is made of steel with a smooth plastic coatings.
- Socks or stockings are simply stretched continuously over the columns and toes are inserted.
- The continued upward motion pulls the sock all the way on and pulls the stocking or pantyhose up to the knees for final positioning.
Flexible Sock and Stocking Aid
- Allows you to put on socks and stockings without the need to bend.
- It is ideal for anyone recovering from hip or knee injuries.
- This three-finger design sock aid works with little effort, even the first time.
- 29″ long straps with loop handles eliminate the need to bend and are easy to manipulate. Terrycloth outside holds the sock in place, while the nylon reduces friction and allows the sock to smoothly slide onto the foot.
- Made in USA
Rigid Sock and Stocking Aid
- Sock aid makes putting on socks easier for people who have difficulty bending or lifting their legs.
- It is just rigid enough to stay open after the sock or stocking has been loaded, allowing the foot easy entrance.
- Once the foot and heel are inside, the three fingers gently bend to accommodate their contours.
- The smooth inner surface allows the foot to glide effortlessly into the sock while the outer embossed ridges hold the sock firmly in place.
- Strap length can be adjusted up to 30″ (76 cm).
- 11″ x 8″ x 2″
- Made in USA