Medical gloves are used during sensitive procedures.
- Examination gloves (non sterile or sterile).
- Surgical gloves that have specific characteristics of thickness, elasticity and strength and are sterile
- Rationale for using medical gloves: Medical gloves are recommended to be worn for two main reasons:
- To reduce the risk of contamination of health-care workers hands with blood and other body fluids.
- To reduce the risk of germ dissemination to the environment and of transmission from the health-care worker to the patient and vice versa, as well as from one patient to another.
- Latex Gloves are made of material – Low Protein Natural Rubber Latex. Due to the increasing rate of latex allergy
- among health professionals, and in the general population, gloves made of non-latex materials are widely used.
- Nitrile Gloves feature dependable strength and chemical resistance. Comfortable and secure even during difficult procedures.
- Synthetic Vinyl Gloves are a cost-effective alternative that are ideal for general patient care.
- Stretch Vinyl Gloves are an advanced formulation stretch vinyl that conform to the hands for excellent sensitivity when touch is critical.