Mask Full Face / AirFit 20 Mask Interfaces
Full face masks cover more of your face to accommodate people who mostly breathe through their mouths.
Special Features And Benefits Of The AirFit F20
- Open Visibility Mask Design –The face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion –The newly designed F20 mask provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips – Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser –This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
- Mirage Quattro is the industry standard for CPAP masks.
- Offering streamlined design and quiet performance, the Mirage Quattro is easy to fit and use, offering a choice of 24 forehead support positions to best suit your individual facial structure.
- The Spring Air cushion technology also accommodates a wide range of movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop.