Foot Drop Splint Foot
Indicated to correct foot drop during ambulation in patients with neurological deficit.
FOOT DROP SPLINT
- Indicated to correct foot drop during ambulation in patients with neurological deficit.
- Made of durable and resilient polypropylene.
- Fits into standard shoe.
- Can be easily trimmed or molded with heat.
- Forms at 250-375º F.
- Adjustable calf band with padding and adjustable closure.
- Specify right or left.
- According to US shoe size
SIZE MEASUREMENT SM MENS SHOE 3 — 6 SM WOMENS SHOE 5 — 8 MD MENS SHOE 6 — 9 MD WOMENS SHOE 8 — 11 LG MENS SHOE 9 — 11