Cervical collars, is used for minor neck pain, musclepain, and cervical strain
- Polyurethane foam collars are die cut to specific sizes for improved fitting.
- Foam is covered with a soft beige stockinette.
- Regular denisty.
- Available in narrow and regular widths.
- Traditional low contour design maintains the head in a neutral position.
- Size: XSM, SM, MD, LG
- A Philadelphia collar is a neck brace used to prevent head and neck movement after a spinal cord injury.
- It supports your neck muscles and gives your spinal cord and ligaments time to heal.
- The collar is made of hard plastic, with Velcro straps to keep it closed.
- The front piece has a chin cup. Tracheostomy opening in front.
- The back piece is curved and fits against the lower part of your head.
- Lightweight molded foam with rigid plastic occipital and mandible posts for greater stabilization.
- Two piece construction for easy application with hook and pile closure.
- All models are fully radiolucent.
||10 – 12″
||13 – 15″
||16 – 19″
Miami J Collar
- Known as the superior c-spine immobilizer on the market through multiple independent studies.
- The Miami J Collar’s patented design meets the specialized needs of all those afflicted with cervical injuries.
- The Miami J offers features that enhance compliance and help speed recovery while ensuring immobilization, inhibition of skin breakdown and patient comfort.
- Sorbatex™ II padding is antibacterial and clinically proven to inhibit microbial growth, which enhances comfort and helps assure patient compliance
- Bioengineered to minimize pressure points in key known areas; chin, occiput, trapezious and clavicle
- Sizing based on 7 phenotypes to ensure proper fit and optimum immobilization
- Comfort adjustment buttons for occiput and mandible, removable sternal pad for supine and swallowing